Information Brokers, Inc. provides engineering services for individuals
and corporations who desire: system engineering and support services including
corporate enterprise networking factors, including:
- Network and Systems Planning and Design
- Systems specifications for networks and individuals
- Network and Individual system design and Implementation - Work Group,
LAN and WAN
- Problem analysis, specifying solutions
- Providing general customer and corporate support services.
- Analysis for implementation of Novell, Banyan, Microsoft, TCP/IP and
OSI enterprise network technology
- EDI Network Design and Implementation planning
- Analysis of transition from "Legacy" systems issues
Information Brokers' Network and Systems expertise provides the customer
with a "focused vision" deliniating the wide range of options
available for implementation of "state-of-the-art" capabilities.
Information Brokers serves and protects the client by providing in-depth
problem analysis specifying resolutions.
Information Brokers provides the customer with options for on-site and
24-hour Customer Support, the InfoBase tracking system provides
consultants with up-to-date information concerning:
- Customer problem reports and resolution status
- Detail on individual user problems identifying common problem
- Network problem tracking identifying suspect network components
- Problem resolution scenarios common to user and networking problems
- Database of vendor support numbers for expert liason with equipment
and software manufacturers
With Information Brokers !
Last Updated: Tuesday, October 29, 1996
Copyright © 1995 Information Brokers, Inc.